Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

02.06.10 Photo of the Day and Katrina's Walk With Me

Two photowalks in two days?  Yep, that's me - always living on the edge. When I first found out Katrina was hosting a photowalk on Saturday, I was torn.  I could've done my normal Friday walk on Saturday or I could've used her list on Friday since she had it posted.  But I decided to do two and treat them like the individuals that they are. On my normal walk, I just go around snapping with no particular goal or endpoint other than the end of my lunch break. Today, I had a list of 9 things to try to capture on my walk. Another really cool thing that I don't normally have with me is my hubby.  He hit the ground with me and snapped his own photos!

2. Love (photo of the day).  I love him so. : )

And now the rest in order:
1. Red

Sarah

Ditz

2. Love

Ditz

3. Blurry

Sarah

Ditz

4. Illegal

Sarah

Ditz

5. Hot

Sarah

Ditz

6. Sweet

Sarah

Ditz

7. Two

Sarah

Ditz

8. From Above

Sarah

Ditz

9. Happy

Sarah

Ditz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! They validate my existance.